Thursday 30 September 2010

Spotted....

....Frank Lampard and Christine Bleakley dining out at PJ's on Fulham Road last night. It looked like the drinks were flowing so the thought did go through my mind that today's Daybreak would be an interesting one! She must have to get up at the crack of dawn each morn so how on earth does she deal with late nights?! She must be power woman! Or Starbucks' No.1 customer.

To my disappointment Dan Lobb and Kate Garraway replaced the usual Adrian Chiles and Christine this morn. She was letting her hair down because she could. I have to admit though, I almost wanted to see a slight tired, hungover Christine this morn to see how she dealt with it. But I guess she's too professional for that. Shame, it might liven up the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment