Saturday 18 September 2010

London Fashion Week - Day 2 Twenty8twelve

I have to admit getting myself out of bed was a struggle this morn to go to the Twenty8twelve show after having been out at the PPQ after show party last night. But I made it. Then discovered there was no coffee being served as we waited, just tea. Tea?! Who drinks tea in the morning these days?!

To my friend's and my amusement we were sat behind a man in knitted shorts wearing antlers. We both said in unison: are you kidding me?! Only in fashion.

Then we got distracted by a burst of flashing lights opposite. Jude Law and Matthew Williamson had arrived. Suddenly the early morning, the lack of coffee and the wierdo fashionistas didn't bother me anymore. Jude had made it all better. He really is hot. Not just good looking, sexy, etc. He exudes charm.

So I'm afraid my focus wasn't exactly on the collection this time. I had already seen it anyway; a good commercial collection on the whole though with a few oddball pieces thrown in (Spanish flamenco skirt/print jersey dress with an integrated sarong), not my style but will appeal to the Sienna wannabe masses. Thus I don't feel guilty about being distracted. In fact I feel extremely good. One can dream. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment