Thursday 23 September 2010

I have been introduced to BMI....!

My bathroom scales broke. Pretty annoying as I like to know if I've moved below or above of my 'happy' weight. It's the deciding factor if I have no cake or a slice and a packet of Milky Bar stars that day! New batts didn't help so popped to the 'never knowingly undersold' store that is PJs to pur-chase a nouvelle modelle. I had planned to replace with a bog standard version, but like a sucker I got enticed by the techier model, able to report body fat, bone and water mass. 'This is vital information; I must know it!' I thought.

I won't bore you with my body mass statistics but what did shock me that i was 60% H20! Tis a crazy thought that the majority of moi is just plain old tap water (or San Pellegrino depending on my finances ;-)). This surprised me BIG time as I'm a useless water drinking. Pepsi Max is my water. Rarely do you catch me drinking the stuff that keeps us all going, unless it's fizzy.

Funnily enough I went to meet Geoffery (designer of Antipodium) at his studio today and when offered the usual water, tea, coffee selection answered with my usual response 'I don't suppose you have a diet coke?!'. His eyes lit up. Turns out he and the peeps in the studio are equal addicts. They have even found a DC Dealer round the corner who will part his hands with a can of joy for 50p. Legendary!

Now that I know that I am hydrated plentifully I will sleep well and enjoy imbibing in DC even more without guilt tomoz. Whoever thought I could get so much pleasure out of a pair of scales?! Get involved ladies, get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment